Thomas Greathouse 3,9,25
- Born: 1821, Paris, Bullitt County, Kentucky 9,10,52
- Marriage: Sarah Ann Allgood on 21 Aug 1841 in Shelby, , Illinois 9
- Died: Bef 1880, Webster City, , Missouri 9,60
Another name for Thomas was Thomas Gratehouse.
Source John E. Greathouse:
Census: 1820 Bullitt Co., KY, Michael Greathouse
The 1870 census has confusing household numbers and family numbers. The entire page has the numbers scratched out and redone.
Items of interest in his life were:
• He has conflicting birth information of 1816 in , , Kentucky. 9,60
• Thomas appeared on the U. S. Federal census in 1830 in , Washington County, Indiana. 61
With Head of household Michael Greathouse
males: 1 5-10
• Thomas appeared on the U. S. Federal census in 1860 in Union Township -Marshfield PO, Webster County, Missouri. 10
page 101, dwelling 726, family 722
Thomas Greathouse, 39, m, farmer, b.KY
Sarah A " , 39, f, b. Ind.
Lucinda " , 15, f, b. Mo.
Margaret A.. " , 11, f, b. Ark.
George W. " , 8, m, b. MO
William M., " , 6, m, "
James T. " , 3,m, "
• Thomas appeared on the U. S. Federal census in 1870 in Hartville P.O. , Wright County, Missouri. 52
page 129 (the household numbers are written over and scratched out and rewritten for this group of people)
household 1016, family 1016
Thomas Gratehouse , 54, MW, farmer, b. KY
directly beneath is
household 1017 family 1017
[Gratehouse] Ann, 55, FW, keeping house, b. Ind.
household 1018 family 1018
[Gratehouse] Lucinda, 25, Wf, keeping house, b.Ind.
[Gratehouse] George 18, MW school boy, b. Mo.
[Gratehouse] Michael, 16, MW, school boy, b. Mo.
[Gratehouse] James, 14, MW, school boy, b. Mo.
[Gratehouse] Jackson, 10, MW, school boy, b. MO
[Gratehouse] Abraham L., MW, 7, b. Mo.
[Gratehouse] Lonny, FW, 5, b. Mo.
Thomas married Sarah Ann Allgood, daughter of Peter Allgood and Mary "Polly" Brown, on 21 Aug 1841 in Shelby, , Illinois.9 (Sarah Ann Allgood was born in 1821 in , Orange County, Indianna 9,10,52 and died after 1880 in , , Missouri 9.)